Our 2018 price is $1000.00 for the rental of the venue for your one day wedding ceremony and reception (Sunday Only). The venue includes the log cabin, four story barn with balcony, and an outdoor ceremony area. The barn will hold approx. 150 people.
This Price is only valid until June 1st, 2018. Due to expansion and upgrades, we will be increasing the price after this date. Book your future wedding now to save money- you can pay the 2018 price and enjoy the benefits of the upgrades!
There is also a $200 refundable deposit for any damages. To save your date with us, you will need to put down half of the total of all fees of your rental. For example, if you book a ceremony and reception then your half down would be $600.00. The other half of your payment is due thirty days before your event. We accept payment by cash, cashier’s check, or credit card. All convenience fees associated with the use of a credit card shall be paid by the client. Please contact us for further details!
This rental includes:
- Tables and chairs for 150 people
- Square hay bales which can be used for seating in the outdoor ceremony area
- Handmade arbor in the outdoor ceremony area
- Use of venue on Sunday of wedding from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Partially decorated venue (lighting, 3 wagon wheel chandeliers, outdoor landscaping, galvanized buckets, flower vases, etc.)
- Cabin is furnished with several mirrors, tables, chairs, and other furniture for your wedding day beauty needs
- Three separate indoor bathrooms in the barn with saloon style doors on the stalls
- One indoor bathroom in the cabin
- Cabin bridal suite has a refrigerator and AC if needed
- Barn has a sink and refrigerator in the kitchen area
- Kitchen area has a U shaped counter top that can be used during food prep
- Balcony on third floor of barn with optional drop down tables and benches for dining
- “Grooms dressing room” located on the bottom floor of the barn with mirrors
- Two large tables on wheels- could be used for buffet style food tables!
- Table immediately to right when you walk into the barn that is built in to the wall, great space for the gift area!
- Both buildings have electric
- Barn is lined with tongue and groove wood flooring to add an especially rustic look
- View of our farm from the venue location and numerous areas for beautiful, unique photos on your special day!
- More additions to come- Go “like” our Facebook page to keep up with updates!